• Sleddog

by Published on 04-23-2017 7:07 PM
    Article Preview

This was a day of seconds. This was the second Club Ride I coordinated. This was the second time my machine was in the shop the week before the ride. And it was the second time it was supposed to be ready the Thursday before the ride and it wasn't. But, no worries. I just gassed up the '09 Polaris Trailblazer 330 and off we go!
    We met in the parking lot of the Frederic Trailhead system off Co Rd 612 just west of Frederic. Myself and new member Mike Leppek aka XC450Cat arrived and already unloading ...
    by Published on 05-26-2016 8:27 PM
    Article Preview

Having coordinated literally dozens of snowmobile trips over the years, youíd think leading a few mudslingers would be a piece of cake. But beings as my PolCat was in the shop and we were to pick it up on the way to Canada, freshly rebuilt. As I have never ridden the route we were to ride without 3-4 ft of snow on it. As everyone in my group had been riding ATVís since birth and I have 16 months experience. And to get a call at 8:30 a.m. on Fri day morning as Iím leaving, from the dealer, that my ...
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Poll Widget